"When men are gathered together alone, they discuss Sex.
When women are similarily gathered, they discuss Love.
What may we deduce from this paradox? Why, that women are hypocrites.
Taken from the text of a novel, Dark Angel by Sally Beauman.
I have no idea why I re-borrowed this book. It is a very disturbing book leaving confused over Constance.
Then again, it seems impossible to understand what she thinks or feels. Is it all real?
What she wrote in her journal could not be written unless she's insane yet she could not have written unless she had been sane.
Switching between sanity and insanity, tortured by her own sick mind.
Then i went on to borrow to more rather disturbing lookin book...havent started reading yet...
Forensic investigations. "Post mortem" and "All That Remains".
Even the titles alone gives me the creep.
I hate disturbing things yet here I am borrowing them to read. o.O
I dun understand myself.




0 comments:
Post a Comment